Partner with us and everyone will benefit. You. Us. And, most importantly, people with learning disabilities.
How will partnering us benefit you?
Every partnership is different. We’ll work with you to find a way we can both meet our goals. Whatever size your business, we’d be happy to hear from you. Benefits can include:
- Fulfilling your CSR objectives
- Giving you PR opportunities
- Building relationships within teams
- Giving employees a sense of fulfilment and motivation
Ways to support us
- Make us your charity of the year
- Offer employment opportunities (for example, internships or work experience) to people with learning disabilities
- Organise fundraising events and activities for your employees
- Donate equipment and materials
- Donate to specific projects
- Provide pro bono services
Our corporate partners
ACER: as well as offering work experience opportunities to adults with learning disabilities, ACER carry out fundraising activities and a member of their management team has joined our Board of Trustees.
Noon Products (Kerry Foods): in addition to offering full time jobs to graduates of our hospitality internship scheme, Project Search, Noon foods have donated funds to the project.