School Holiday Club
Make friends and enjoy fun activities and outings during school holidays (14-18 year olds).
School Holiday Club is for 14-18 year olds and runs for a total of 20 days during school holidays. Young people with learning disabilities can meet new friends and enjoy fun activities and outings.
What can you get from School Holiday Club?
- Make new friends and have fun together
- Develop more independence
- Increase your confidence
- Help and guidance as you move towards becoming a young adult
- A safe place where you can express yourself freely
- Develop life skills such as travel, shopping, handling money and building healthy relationships
When does it take place?
School Holiday Club is held for a total of 20 days during Easter and summer holidays and May and October half term break.
No School Holiday Clubs are currently planned. Check back here for dates.
Get in touch
Contact us about School Holiday Club
Call: 020 8566 9575, or
Need to know
Who can attend?
Young people aged 14-18 years old
Middlesex UB6 8TJ
To be confirmed
£6 per day
Refer yourself or a family member.
Call: 020 8566 9575