Getting your voice heard
We’re here to listen to you and make sure your voice gets heard. We want to break down barriers and campaign for a fairer society for people with disabilities and their families.
Ealing Mencap ensures the voices and views of disabled people are heard. And supports them in campaigning on the issues that matter to them. We do this by:
- making sure information is accessible
- using lots of different ways to get information out there – like social media
- raising awareness and campaigning on issues that matter to you
- holding consultations on behalf of the local authority so that you can be involved in the decisions that affect you
- working with professionals so they understand the best way to support people with disabilities in our community.