Join a supported internship programme that’s designed to develop your hospitality and workplace skills.
At Project SEARCH T5, you will join a supported internship programme based at the Hilton Hotel, Heathrow Terminal 5, which is designed to develop your hospitality and workplace skills.
If you’re aged 18 to 24 and have an EHCP plan, you can apply for one of 12 intern positions on Project SEARCH T5. On average 9 out of 12 interns gain full-time paid employment at the end of the course.
What do you do during the internship?
- Spend one day a week at West London College, studying English, maths, IT and life skills.
- Learn to meet the same high customer service standards as any other member of staff.
- Work within a different department each term. For example, Concierge, Meeting and Events, Food & Beverage and Maintenance.
- Complete an industry standard online training programme.
What support do you get?
- Three job coaches from Ealing Mencap and a tutor from West London College are based at the hotel to give you as much on-the-job support as you need.
- Hotel staff buddies work alongside you in each department. They already have the skills you’re learning and will act as mentors and guides.
What happens when you graduate?
When you graduate, you get support in finding a paid job. Project Search has an excellent record in supporting interns to find paid work.
Proudly introducing the Hilton Effect Video, Hilton T5.
Get in touch
Get in touch with us about a Hospitality Internship
Call: 020 8566 9575, or
Need to know
Who can apply?
Adults aged 18-24
Hilton Hotel, London Heathrow Airport Terminal 5
West London College, Southall
Duration and hours
1 year, 25 hours per week
Get referred by social services, school or college, or refer yourself or a family member.
Call: 020 8566 9575