Learn new skills with new friends at one of our centres or out in the community (14-25 year olds).
At Saturday Club, 14-25 year olds with learning disabilities can meet new friends, learn new skills and enjoy fun activities such as arts, cooking, gardening, sport, outings and more. Activities take place at one of our centres or out in the community.
What can you get from Saturday Club?
- Make new friends and have fun together
- Develop more independence
- Increase your confidence
- Help and guidance as you move towards becoming a young adult
- A safe place where you can express yourself freely
- Develop life skills at one of our centres or out in the community. For example, travel, shopping, handling money and building healthy relationships
Get in touch
Contact us about Saturday Club
Call: 020 8566 9575, or
Need to know
Who can attend?
14-25 year olds with special educational needs
Saturday, 10am – 4pm
Middlesex UB6 8TJ
Group rate: £58.80 per day
1:1 rate: £160.80 per day
Plus £6.00 for activities per session
Get referred by social services, or
Refer yourself or a family member.
Call: 020 8566 9575