After School Club
Make friends and enjoy fun activities (14-18 year olds).
At After School Club, 14-18 year olds with learning disabilities can meet new friends and enjoy fun activities such as arts, cooking, IT, sport, dance and music and more.
What can you get from After School Club?
- Make new friends and have fun together
- Develop more independence
- Increase your confidence
- Help and guidance as you move towards becoming a young adult
- A safe place where you can express yourself freely
- Develop life skills such as cooking and building healthy relationships
Get in touch
Contact us about After School Club
Call: 020 8566 9575, or
Need to know
Who can attend?
14-18 year olds with special educational needs
Wednesday, 4pm – 6pm
Middlesex UB6 8TJ
£3 per session
Provided from school to the club based on need
Ask your school to refer you, or
Refer yourself or a family member:
Call: 020 8566 9575